Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What all to be mentioned for a project review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swethamenon

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im doing a project on dc energymeter for solar PV system

In the ppt what allthings to b added

about sensors use for V & I measurement.
using PIC energy calc is doing..so what all about PIC i have to mention in the PPT

first objective..
then what all??sequence of slides??:roll:

Hi
You can start with literature survey,objective,block diagram,implementation and then results....Keep it simple,talk more about implementation...

Hi
You can start with literature survey,objective,block diagram,implementation and then results....Keep it simple,talk more about implementation...

In literature survey what to add accrdg 2 my project topic(dc energrymeter for solar panel)

Hi
In literature survey you add previous work of this project, you can talk about disadvantages of those which you have overcome in your project.....

Hi
In literature survey you add previous work of this project, you can talk about disadvantages of those which you have overcome in your project.....

Mine is to design a DC energymter..
in that what disadv for prvs works?

Im doing a project on dc energymeter for solar PV system

In the ppt what allthings to b added

about sensors use for V & I measurement.
using PIC energy calc is doing..so what all about PIC i have to mention in the PPT

first objective..
then what all??sequence of slides??:roll:
If you didn't write in shorthand then perhaps others could understand you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back