Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what after engineering...????

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhiverma812

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what to do after engineering forum

Hello friends I am Abhishek Verma, doing my engineering in electronics and communication (8th sem). I wish to work in electronics....so anyone please let me know what all ways I have.?
I mean what should I do after completing my engineering. Are there any special jobs for research and development in this field provided by Govt. of India or any public sector.?
I have heard some government bodies like CDAC conduct written exams for post graduation diploma. Please let me know more such bodies.

Thanks in advance.

jobs after engineering

go for drdo job.

i am in a similar situation but in a diferente country, abhiverma812

i think that it doesn't meter what area you choose to follow. the import thing is, i believe, to start in a company that permits you to improve in the job (with all the benefits of this--salary, healthcare pay by the company, company's car...), if you good in what you do.

that's has to be your main focus. always learn and get bether. its a competitive jb market out there.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back