Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What about internship programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantic

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
I'm a fresh graduate in MSEE and I've been working (at the university) on analog designs, layouts, etc. Now, I want to find a job but it seems to be very difficult and I'm thinking about getting into an internship program. My questions are:
- Are these internship programs worth? Do you get paid for it?
- How many possibilities do you have of having job in the same company after finishing the internship program?

Please, tell me something about it. I also want to hear people talking about their own experience.
Which internship program do you recommend me?

Thanks

In what country?
In US internship is paid and is seen as a differnt form of recruiting, so, if they like you, they will hire you. That is the point of an internship, not the low quality/quantity work a recent graduate or a student can do.

Hi
I'd rather prefer Europe because of US work permit. I don't know what it works if I want to do an internship in US. Does the company make the work permit?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.