Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome to the Embedded Wireless Networks Group, Please Introduce Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Welcome to the Embedded Wireless Network Group,

Over the past few months, I have read several books and come across several Embedded Wireless Network related sites on the Internet. So I thought, why not share them!

But, I can't do this alone! So feel to post any information or links you feel is relevant.

Whether it be ZigBee or a 315MHz TX/RX share the knowledge!

Thanks to all members of Embedded Wireless Networks,
Big Dog

Me muhammed rafeeq k, from kerala, india. Working in calicut, as designer . I am a biggner in electronics

hi i am Hassan Shakeel from Pakistan
final year student of electronic engineering

Ηι!

I am Alex from Greece, hardware engineer. I have been working on Atmel's ZigBee BitCloud ZigBit Stack (ZigBee PRO - ATmega1281) for the past 1.5 year. New to this group and to this forum in general. Very happy to see that there is a Wireless Group and definitely very happy to join!

Welcome to Embedded Wireless Networks Group,

It's nice to have all of you aboard.

Alexxx, feel free to start a thread dedicated to Atmel's ZigBee BitCloud ZigBit Stack.

It has been on my list of things to do, but the list is quite long and you are obviously more of an authority on the subject.

Ciao

Hi Group,
I'm Jayant Deshpande from Pune, India.
20+ years experience in design of analog and microcontroller based systems.
Beginner in RF.

HI Group,
I am Vaibhav D from Bangalore new in embedded and working on wireless network.
:smile:

My Self Harshad Italiya from Vadodara,Gujarat, India

I am embedded engineer at Potent Embedded Solutions.

I would like to say Thanks to Bigdogguru for this Super Group.

Hi this is Rengaraj from Chennai and I work for Zilogic Systems.

Hello everyone, I am from New Delhi, India, working on embedded systems for the last 2.6 Years...

Hello !

My name is Dipen Shah and I'm an Embedded Software Engineer from Mumbai.

Currently working @ Leo Circuit Boards Pvt Ltd, I came across this forum in my search for RF modules for an RF Security System Project.

Wishing all, all the best in life !!

-- Dipen

I, Tejas Randeria, Embedded Engineer.
Working in the RF field since 6 months.
Developed circuits on RFm12 and also Xbee Series 2
Would Like to share and obtain knowledge

Hello everyone, I am Jian Lu from China, I am a senior student in my EE major, nice meeting all of you guys

Hello all, I am Hoson Huang from China, I am a Electronic Manufacturer representitve of Sunrich Technology (H.K) , we offer EMS Contract Manufacturing service for any design related to Electronics.
I am glad to be here and hope all here have a good time here. thanks.

hi,
I am Surekha Burkul From Pune,India.Currently m fresher as Trainee Engineer (Embedded).Right now m working on smart grid projects which is totally based on RF, i am beginner in RF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back