Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome Please Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

budder8818

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I was just looking over the different groups and noticed there were no groups for students or learners of the trade. Since most of us will be inevitably studying similar things I thought it would be useful to bounce knowledge and ideas of each other. In addition, I don't know how many people are working on projects for but I thought it would be a good place to share and develop senior project ideas. Everyone is welcome though whether you are student or professional or hobbyist.
If you have any other ideas on what this group should be please voice your opinion.

Just a little bit about myself...

My name is John, I'm an undergraduate EE student specializing in microwave and RF at the New Jersey Institute of Technology located in USA, Newark New Jersey hence the name of the school. I love high technology and tinkering and taking apart things. I love the outdoors hiking, boating; the beach biking and watching animals are all favorite hobbies of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back