Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

website to learn about mikrobasic and ISIS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fara793

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, i know nothing about electronics and would like to learn how to stuff, i did my research but i cant understant, i need to learn from 0 .... thank you very much i really appreciate it :)

Hello
You know nothing about electronics and want to learn ISIS and Mikrobasic? its like climbing a ladder from the highest steps. Shouldn't you first learn about basic electronics then try to learn Mikrobasic, to write codes for your MCU, and ISIS, to simulate circuits you build , make pcbs or whatever???
Start from the beginning grap a book about basic electronics, I personally recommend this book : practical electronics for inventors by paul scherz. After understanding how electronics work search for a book about the MCU you are going to use and understand how do MCUs work. After completing these two steps you will be able to write codes for your MCU using Mikrobasic.

Good luck
Abeer :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.