Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

web uploading the readings of current and voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awais Ranazai

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
my final year project is uploading the readings of current and voltage on web page....
plz tell me that PIC microcontroller or AVR is best for this purpose......
plzz tel me hurryy....i have minimum tym.....
thnxx alottt.....

Either PIC or AVR will do - which do you have the most experience with?

Everyday Practical Electronics magazine did a PIC-based webserver in their December 2011 (and the following few issues). If I recall, it even had four analogue inputs that could be displayed on the web page it served. Perhaps that would give you a start. I think the code can be downloaded freely from the EPE website - it is written in C so should be easy enough to follow.

thnxx alootttt.......
in short u mean that its my choice that what microcontroller is use by me.....
thats my choice????
m i rite???
i m easy to use PIC microcontroller.....then u sugest me for PIC????

Yes, you are right. If you have the most experience with PIC, I would say use a PIC.

I made the magazine project that I mentioned in my post. It worked well, so it might be worth you having a look at it.

if you can connect you microcontroller to a wired or wireless network you can use TCP/IP to upload the data
**broken link removed**

thnxx aloott all of uu....thnxx aloottt.........
now i strt my work on pic....my project includes lcd,keypad,GSM module interfacing.....if i have any problm then i will again contact with u......
again thanxx aloott budies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back