Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Web Server to control contact - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkisSoftware

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Web Server

Hello.

i want make a web server. i want access this server other side at the internet. like modem setup page. i change some rules. for example open or close a contact.

Please help me... Best regards

Web Server

Hi,

I'm not clear with your question. There are a few web server you can use - Apache, IIS. Just search in the Internet and your can find tutorials on how to install it.

Thanks.

Re: Web Server

i know now i make a mistake... sorry for all...

i want web server but not like iss or apache... i want an electrical circuit and i embed a small hex codes into microchip...

and i access this system from other side with ip address. i make some makes.. like a led on or off and i see in other side...

best regards

Web Server

also i am interested to do it if you want i can help u , i know some web server microcontroller existed but never used them by the way i can help u and this is my pleasure , also on the net you can find good web server as open source and also i know u can used microchip , in that site microchip . com you can find very good tutorial and also microcontroller and TCP/IP stack if you want contact me haerifar(at)yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.