Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water ripple sensor/detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

binojkumar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im looking for a water ripple sensor/detector for a project.
flex sensor is suitable for this application???

pls help

how about a float switch coupled to a pot. or a optical encoder ??

high accuracy g-sensor + wireless part maybe works for you? such as bosch bma220+BT?

I have used ultrasonic device (example: dpu1040aih08a) for Medical Equipment, but i think it's only for transmiting or measuring somethings.

I found this interesting accelerometer, wireless and available water sealed:

The XC2i allows coaches to measure and evaluate athletic technique with real-time acceleration measurement and data visualization. The XC2i Console receives data from up to three XC2 Wireless Accelerometers and streams it by a USB connection to a host computer. This acceleration data can be shown as it happens and stored for later playback, analysis, and export to CSV. The XC2i Console can be located up to 30m from the athlete, allowing a wide range of sports and events to be monitored. The XC2i is well suited for sports in confined areas, such as a gym, track, skating oval, or for start training where coaches and athletes benefit from real time technique and acceleration information.

The XC2 Wireless Accelerometer is splash resistant (water-sealed also available) durable, light-weight, and easy to use. The XC2 Wireless Accelerometer weighs 25g, including the coin cell battery which provides up to 14 days of continuous operation.

AWare XC2i

Status
Not open for further replies.