Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Warnings which are not consistent for the same magnitude of current

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnsakanjankumar

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to find the critical charge of a node by using current double exponential model I=Qt K (exp(-t/t1)-exp(-t/t2)). I am injecting a current which follows the above form. To find the critical charge I sweep the value 'Qt' until a change in the data is observed.

Simulating D-Latch

1. when Qt=17fC there is no change in the circuit. ----- No warnings

2. when Qt=50fC there is a change in the circuit. ---- There is a warning about bulk drain junction current has exceeded the limit

3. Now after simulating Qt=50fC when I change Qt to 17fC, cadence issues a warning which was not observed before (when I simulated Qt=17fC for the first time).
After that warning even if I decrease Qt the warning continues to persist. I don't understand what is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back