Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wanted: Sub-contractor to build prototype sound trigger device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnyb6

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for someone with the relevant knowledge to build a prototype device.

Essentially it is would be a compact, rechargeable sound trigger that when activated would instantly start an MP3. It is vital that the response time is ~1ms max.

The device will adjust the output sound in relation to the input sound. So it would require a processor and the relevant coding.

There is no tight deadline on this although ideally completion within 4 months would be ideal. This project would be on a limited budget as I am not a business.

I would buy the final design for the agreed fee. I would hope to patient the design and if so the sub-contractor would be noted as the 2nd inventor and they would be entitled to a small fee if this is manufactured and units are sold.

I am based in the UK and although it would be advantageous for the contractor to also be in the UK, it is not essential.

If you are interested please contact me and I can provide more information on the specifications.

Regards

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.