Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to reproduce results of any IEEE paper on design of simple circular patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumer19

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Want to reproduce results of any IEEE paper on design of simple circular patch antena

Kindly tell me the title of IEEE or any reputed SCI Journal paper with its MATLAB codes which is reproduced as per the paper.
Any paper in which complete design steps are given with formulae used and graph showing MATLAB and HFSS implementation result.
Any one please tell me where can i get book Microstrip Antenna by Bahl and Bhartia 1982 Artech

and James Hall Handbook of microstrip antenna design vol-1 and 2.

Thank you

Both books are available as new or used books from book stores. Please consider that Edaboard is not the place to ask for pirated Ebooks.

If you really want to learn about the micro-strip patch antenna then pick any IEEE paper and try to learn how to design the same on CST or HFSS. I suggest this is the best way to gain knowledge. There are number of post, blogs and videos available online on how to design microstrip antenna.

No Sir I am not interested to design simple rectangular patch antenna. I am looking forward to circular patch antenna with some changes. But in most of the papers they published results not all the formulaes and design steps and some times references the refer is not available like these two books i mentioned.
Any paper in which complete design steps with required formulaes or IEEE paper references are given.

Also I need calculation of quality factor (the procedure and formula used) given in Microstrip Antenna by Bahl and Bhartia 1982 Artech. Please help all members.

Thank you

Antenna theory Book by Constantine A. Balanis

This is the bible of the antenna designing please refer this book and i bet you can design any antenna with the passage of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back