Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to interface a radio system with a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cssuicmez

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
radio computer interface

I want to interface a radio system with a computer.I plan to write a program.
I want to send voice messega to a selected radio or a group of selected radio.
I wait for your help.

RADIO-COMPUTER INTERFACE

Try something like interfacing a nRF24L01(A) or CYWM6935 module to a microcontroller with either USB or a UART to communicate to the computer. It should be relatively simple to transmit a wav file or a sample off the computer's microphone. It could become very complicated, very fast though and you should have additional experience in this sort of thing before attempting it.

Oh, btw you might not want to post in bolded font with all caps for the title. It seems like you are "yelling" through the internet.

RADIO-COMPUTER INTERFACE

hello,

I plan to do this project with a computer like that;

when an operator choose a rf device from the screen and click on it.He can make an announcement to the selected device.But I wonder how to communicate the pc and the tetra control unit.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back