Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to build a PICKIT2

Status
Not open for further replies.

robojacob

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i want to build a pickit2 from many days. I know there's a schematic available in internet . But i heard it's not so easy to build pickit2 and most of the time it doesn't work after build. To build a successful pickit2,you have to understand the internal problems arising and have to solve it . I want to know what are those major problem arises in building pickit 2 ?? how to fix them? and if possible please send me some helpful reliable links so that i can build it so easily without any problem by following the guideline according to the link

this is already discussed in the forum many times... and there are clones of pickit 2 available already from blueroom electronics... A search in the forum would give you many results....

---------- Post added at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 ----------

your solution is there in this thread discussion
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/113059/

hey i want to build a pickit2 from many days. I know there's a schematic available in internet . But i heard it's not so easy to build pickit2 and most of the time it doesn't work after build. To build a successful pickit2,you have to understand the internal problems arising and have to solve it . I want to know what are those major problem arises in building pickit 2 ?? how to fix them? and if possible please send me some helpful reliable links so that i can build it so easily without any problem by following the guideline according to the link

Try this it really works.... the 18F2550 needs to be programmed you can use JDM programmer for that....

also read the comments below the blog using google translator.... there is solution for almost all types of problems raised while construction...

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back