Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VTC Unix Shell Fundamentals Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishantbajaj

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
VTC Unix Shell Fundamentals Tutorials

UNIX is a family of operating systems. UNIX Shell is common in text-based or command-line UNIX programs. The commands of UNIX shell are compatible with all brands of UNIX, including Linux. This Virtual Training Company tutorial teaches the fundamentals of UNIX Shell even if you have no prior knowledge of UNIX or UNIX Shell commands. Author Mark Virtue helps you get a better understanding thorough demonstrations of processes such as logging in, copying files, combining programs, using telnet, and more. To get started learning from this experienced instructor now, simply click one of the topics below.

Download :

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Password : www.cmsz.org

can you upload it here?

link is dead !

Hi guys, I really need this tutorial, looking everywhere for about an hour now, please, if someone has it on PC, upload it for me, I will be really grateful.. And if it will be today, this would be awesome :)
Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.