Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltmeter with 7107

nohutpilav

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. I'm designing a voltmeter with the 7107 integrated.
I implemented a circuit I found on the internet in Proteus simulation and it worked.

However, I can only measure in the 0-200V value range.
Although I applied the resistance change written on the site, my voltage capacity does not reach 2kV.

Please help.

Ekran Görüntüsü (89).png
PROTEUS.png

Is your 2KV DC only or does it have a lot of noise ?

How do you confirm you are feeding exactly 2KV to the resistor divider input path
for the 7107 ?

Your 2KV divider, what are the resistor tolerances ? Are they clean, no residues on
them ?

Regards, Dana

Is your 2KV DC only or does it have a lot of noise ?

How do you confirm you are feeding exactly 2KV to the resistor divider input path
for the 7107 ?

Your 2KV divider, what are the resistor tolerances ? Are they clean, no residues on
them ?

Regards, Dana
Hey dana. I mean I can only see voltage up to 200V on the screen. I can't even see 201V on the screen or 300V or 400V

Hi,
No, this should not be my solution. When the input voltage is above 200v, I cannot see a value on the screen.
I guess you have a reason to say so.
But I would be very surprised if the display shows more than 199.9 as long as the D1.1 switch is closed.

Besides this, you wrote
Although I applied the resistance change written on the site,
but
* we don´t know which site you refer to
* nor do we see where and how you "applied the resistance change".

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: