Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage down shifter using mosfet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksooryakrishna1

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
voltage down

I want to shift a signal(pulse type) from (0.6V -1V) to (0 -1.8V). I want this conversion using mosfets and can anybody help me to design this circuit?

voltage shifter

Can you use only mosfet? Find a mosfet N channel with Vgsth = 0.8V. The correct work depends of the load.

a cmos differencial input comparator will do it with some kind of shaping like simple inverter at output if you have enough supply range speed for it .

I think two inverters can obtain the transformation。if the power supply voltage is 1.8.In the first stage,a diode-connected PMOS could be cascaded between the PMOS and the power supply to gurantee the cut-off of PMOS when the input signal is 1V.then the second inverter is the general one with one PMOS and one NMOS.
I hope it's helpful for you.It's my pleasure to discuss all the problems with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back