Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] VOLTAGE AMPLIFIER help!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

randell_xtian

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI! good morning!^^

can everyone help me? i have a doubt about my design... hmmm, it is very simple design of voltage amplifier... hehehe,
i have a microcontroller that can pulse (turn-on and turn-off) at 200ns about 5Vp-p. It is attached to a voltage amplifier and the output of the amplifier is attached to the driver (GATE) of the MOSFET (FQPF 27N25). The gate voltage is about (+/- 30V) but you can trigger it at +/-10V. my problem is that the voltage amplifier circuit (specifically a emitter follower) cannot produce a +/-10V square. can you help me?? i used this to invert may signal.

the voltage must be +12V.
help me to find the correct voltage amplifier for may circuit.. gee thanks..

best regards,
randell_xtian :D:D:D:D

If the function of the amplifier is just that...triggering a MOSFET, you dont have to use an amplifier. you can use a logic comparator, high speed one of coure. Some comparator output can be adjusted to any voltage you wish.

Do u have the scope waveform to let us have a look?
Do u mean "no output" or "the output cannot produce square wave, but can produce sine wave or triangular wave" ?
I guess if it's related to the bandwidth of your op-amp

check if your voltage amp's slew rate meet your target's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.