Status
Not open for further replies.

JUBAYER

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i am assigned to a project for voice activated security system with micro-controller. so it would be really helpful for me to have some suggestions about the possible work flow...actually i am having a little trouble with the question "where to start". is that possible to make a program for voice recognition system with matlab and generate hex file for the microcntroller?

...is that possible to make a program for voice recognition system with matlab and generate hex file for the microcntroller?

Speech recognition is not an elementary design, but you can start taking a look here:
https://www.mathworks.com/company/n...olated-word-recognition-system-in-matlab.html

Concerning to code exportation, there are a revision of MATLAB with which is able to create an system bootable executable from original program, and I presume it could solve your 2nd question ( assuming you admit use of advanced microcontrolers able to support operational systems )

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.