Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition system

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUBAYER

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i am assigned to a project for voice activated security system with micro-controller. so it would be really helpful for me to have some suggestions about the possible work flow...actually i am having a little trouble with the question "where to start". is that possible to make a program for voice recognition system with matlab and generate hex file for the microcntroller?

...is that possible to make a program for voice recognition system with matlab and generate hex file for the microcntroller?

Speech recognition is not an elementary design, but you can start taking a look here:
https://www.mathworks.com/company/n...olated-word-recognition-system-in-matlab.html

Concerning to code exportation, there are a revision of MATLAB with which is able to create an system bootable executable from original program, and I presume it could solve your 2nd question ( assuming you admit use of advanced microcontrolers able to support operational systems )

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.