Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI and EDA freshers job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyank_rana

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am in B.tech(ece) final year , gonna passout in june 2013. please suggest some job openings and how to groom my skills for better opportunities. :smile:

for freshers need to some certified course like embedded design,VLSI and PCB design better learn these things

I am already studying VLSI in my B.tech(done with digital and analog is going on) and curently working on PLL design for digital video broadcasting as my minor project.
Am i still need to do some certified course ?

hi priya,

if you are deep knowledge in VLSI design ,i suggest no need do the course ,but organization expect more...for program side you have good knowledge.

Could you please tell me about the vlsi companies to whom i can apply off campus being a fresher...

Status
Not open for further replies.