Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Viewing ansoft maxwell 3d results after parametric sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwieg

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I'm currently trying to simulate the fields from a permanent magnet array. I want to observe how the shape and strength of the B field changes as the positions of the magnets are changed. So far I am able to do a simulation at fixed positions, but I want to parametrize the positions, sweep them, and look at field plots for all the different iterations. I've setup the parameters and sweeps, and the simulations seem to complete without incident, but I can never get the plots from all the iterations to show up at the same time. Often it will just choose the first or last iteration, and will not show any data for the others. When I browse my solutions, I see all of the variations listed, but they will not all show in the field report window. Trying to manually select the variations will result in blank graphs displaying.

I've attached my project file (I'm working with version 13.0). Please let me know if there's any solution to this issue... Thanks in advance.

View attachment surfacemagnet1param.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back