Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Viewing Album Descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This morning, I noticed an album showing scenes from around the American Southwest. They were beautiful. Well, Ohio is not just 12 weeks of OSU football in the Fall, so I decided to post some local pictures as well. I wrote a short description, but cannot view it in albums. The only time it shows is when I enter an edit window. I don't really need the description -- I already know what the pictures are.

Is there a way to view the descriptions others have attached to their albums?

John

I can see your album pics without any problems. Great photos.

It is the description for each picture that gives context and cannot be viewed by others, as best I can tell. Is there an easy way to attach a public viewable description? Or, maybe I just don't know how to do that.

John

I can see descriptions:
Tractor side
JPA P38 reduced 504
SW quartering finished vsm

Please post screenshot, because maybe I can not understand about which description we are talking.

Those are just the labels from my local computer file. The description I attached for public interpretation is this:

The majesty of bigdogguru's pictures from the American Southwest cannot be matched by Ohio -- we totally lack real mountains. But we still have nice scenery.

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome back,

I have reviewed this issue, looks like it will be fixed in the next upgrade. Sorry for problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.