Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Video Protecion Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

etileyli

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!!

I've some videos and a Visual Basic interface to start these videos.

I want to protect these videos from being copied with dongle, software or any other method.

The question is how can I make these videos unattainable for interface user but also play them via interface??

I attach the VB code to my message.

Any help will be appreciated deeply!!

Hi Dear,
Me working with VB (May Be FoxPro you can call it) from Past 15 years well now a days migragted to Embedded/.NET and related technologies for interfacing MCU's.. I have downloaded your code file... i am not able to understand what you want to do with VB6 and kind of code you have provided in your attachment ..

Please can you explain about your code..
Don't worry i am not going to execute your code on my PC

With regards
Pcup
Video Protection with this Code....??
Code:
 Process.Start("C:\Documents and Settings\etileyli\Desktop\DUYUSAL MOTOR(+)\duyusalmotor.mov")

Video Protection Problem

Hi Pcup,

Actually the code is not the important part of my question, only to start movies.
I uploaded them to show that I did nothing with VB to protect anything.

I thought that I can protect videos with kind of technique that games such as fifa and nba use. And I wonder if I can apply the same or similar method with VB. The program scripted with VB will start and user will only be able to use this program and have no access to videos from any folder.

Finally I'm using VB express 2008. Thanks for your interest.

Hard question I guess: ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back