Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] VHDL Coding for AES-128

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manish29101991

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone..!!
Can anyone please provide me with the VHDL coding for AES-128(Advanced Encryption Standard for 128 bit key length). Encryption+decryption both. Its urgent. Please help the needy.
Mail me the coding at my mail id:
manishadhikari29101991@gmail.com
Heartiest thanks in advance.

dude...

its soo difficult to maniplate the code related to ADVANCED ENCRYPTION STANDARD algorithm...
better to check out the algorithm in C/ c++
if u wish to have the code in c language can contact me

Its my graduation project. I m running short of time. Block diagram should consist of a single block having 5 inputs- 128 bit binary plain/cipher text , 128 bit binary key, clock, reset & a user selection signal for performing either encryption or decryption(0 for encrypt & 1 for decrypt) and 1 output-128 bit binary cipher /plain text.

Its my graduation project. I m running short of time.

either you started too late, or you need to discuss with your promotor

Its my graduation project. I m running short of time.

That's terrible! This changes everything. At first I just thought you were being lazy, but it's your graduation project and you are running out of time. I will get right on that block diagram in the fastest way possible.

right after I finish this tea and some other things. *sips tea*

Ok i admitt i was lazy & didnt focused on the project. Now when i have a constant eye on my project then everybody instead of helping me abusing me. Thats not the solution to my problem.

Ok i admitt i was lazy & didnt focused on the project. Now when i have a constant eye on my project then everybody instead of helping me abusing me. Thats not the solution to my problem.

Neither is asking for someone else to do your work.
Instead of whining, I suggest you start working. We are willing to help with specific problems you have with YOUR code, but we wont do it for you.

We are willing to help with specific problems you have with YOUR code.
I have started but i got stuck at mix column transformation and add round key stage in encryption of data. could you help me to overcome this stage.

Last edited:

Post the code, and the problems you are having, and maybe we can help.

i didnt understand mix column transformation and add round key stage in encryption of data.

Check the post date. The OP is probably still in the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.