Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

very new to LCD screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebathome

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Ok, I am new to this forum and very new to "LCD experimentation". I am a car audio technician and I am trying to get the RGB/Sync wiring out of a car A/V unit, and feed it to a factory screen. I have the RGB and Sync wiring figured out on the car's screen, but upon disassembling the aftermarket unit, I discovered the lcd panel's part number, CLAA070JA1ACW, and that brought me to this forum. I noticed someone else posted some info about it, but I am lost as to understanding the pin-outs listed. I see the RGB wiring, but no 'sync'. Instead it shows stuff like, vertical start pulse, horizontal scan line start, shift clock???? All this is well over my head. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

here is a link to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.