Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VerilogAMS netlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnpr

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to create a VERILOGAMS netlist of my schematic and I encounter the following errors:
ERROR (OSSHNL-254): Terminal 'VSS1V8A' of place master 'work_praseetha/rxbb_lp/symbol' has no corresponding terminal in
instance 'rxbb_lp_inst' of cellview 'work_praseetha_pseudo/rxbb_lp_pseudo/verilogams'. Either Run hierarchical extraction on the
cellview or set the simSymbolModifiedAction variable to "ignore" and netlist
again.

if I create a netlist of my TB, then I get only the instance of my circuit and not the verilogams netlist.
I need to generate a verilogAMS netlist to drive my analog circuit from a digital TB.

I am trying to create a VERILOGAMS netlist of my schematic and I encounter the following errors:
ERROR (OSSHNL-254): Terminal 'VSS1V8A' of place master 'work_praseetha/rxbb_lp/symbol' has no corresponding terminal in
instance 'rxbb_lp_inst' of cellview 'work_praseetha_pseudo/rxbb_lp_pseudo/verilogams'. Either Run hierarchical extraction on the
cellview or set the simSymbolModifiedAction variable to "ignore" and netlist
again.

if I create a netlist of my TB, then I get only the instance of my circuit and not the verilogams netlist.
I need to generate a verilogAMS netlist to drive my analog circuit from a digital TB.
I have the same issue, did you figure this out?

I have the same issue, did you figure this out?
Hey,
For me it was the version of vituoso that prevented me from getting the vamsnetlist. so I had to use another tool to get it, but that is internal and not the right way of doing it.
In short I would say check the virtuoso version if it allows you to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back