Status
Not open for further replies.

billu8660

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to design variable switching power supply from 0 to 60v with 0.001 steps of volt and 30 amp , how can i attempt this......plz help.

Dear billu8660
Hi
There are many ways . that all of them are simple . but you can use an LM2576 ADJ , and an optpcoupler and a mosfet and a filter to achieve your purpose as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear billu8660
Hi
There are many ways . that all of them are simple . but you can use an LM2576 ADJ , and an optpcoupler and a mosfet and a filter to achieve your purpose as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Thats what i want to know how ..... does lm2576 works in parallel....if yes are there any additional componemt requirement....plus i was studying about LM5116 seems that it can also work .....plz i want to know detailed solution

Hi again
My mean wasn't use some of them in parallel . as you probably know , it's out put is a PWM , and with an opto coupler or a driver e.g IR21xx you'll be able to abuse from that IC !!!!! it can't understand that what you did on itself ! it has a feed back that should prepare ! ( about 1.25 volts )
You can play with the specification of that IC and enjoy the result !
Did you get what i mean ?
Best Luck
Goldsmith

it is utterly confusing bro circuit plz so that i can understand

Hi again
Are you familiar with basics of buck converter and theorem of it's operation ?

I think , thus you'll have some problem without knowing basics . i suggested a good way that you can do , but you didn't get my mean , because you're not familiar with the basics ! it is a big problem . if you want that i give you a circuit , no problem , but surely you'll have some problems .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

circuit plz

Well , no problem , tomorrow , i'll try to draw it for you .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.