Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UWB protocol stack implementation,pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uwb protocol stack

hi all,

I need to develop a Ultra Wide Band (UWB) protocol stack
and applications for SOC (UWB technology addresses the short-range and
high-throughput connectivity requirements).Can anyone suggest me both the
hardware as well as software implementation?I am involved in the
application development model for ubicomp and service provisioning.is there any software tools available for simulating UWB?if so,where can i get it?

regards
john

protocol stack implement linux -bluetooth -tcp

Is ther any specific UWB protocol? I heard that IEEE has canceled the proposition of IEEE 802.15.3a, which was originally designated for UWB. Maybe there are some emulation device for MB-OFDM UWB such as freescale, who has announced some news about UWB.

uwb protocol

yes there exists UWB MAC protocol.

Hi,

Regarding UWB hw, there are few suppliers for this like Wisair, Aceleron and 2 or 3 more ( i forget :p). Since this technology is quite new, the chipset together with development kit is very expensive, i think not less than 15K.

Given that you have the chipset, one way to work is visiting this website for free code (its the UWB stack for linux)
**broken link removed**

I am actually doing some research for UWB. Please feel free to discuss with me anything, since i also want to learn from you, :D.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back