Not open for further replies.

atena

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lwip xilinx

Dear all of my oversea friends in EDA Board community.

I have stucked with the LWIP with no way out for nearly 2 weeks, and really do not know what should do. Previously i found that the Xilnet and Xilsock is extremely easy to operate, but with Xilinx 10.1 ( the new upgrade one ) i have to switch to LWIP since it is the only option. I found the LWIP document from the Xilinx web site, and i have no problem regarding the SOCKET API as well as RAW API. But i'm stucking in the initial state.
I can not set up the IP and MAC address for my board Spartan 3A. The code which i found in XAPP1026 (provide by Xilinx) was not work. I suggest that the reason must due to the incompatible Library and Xilinx kernel setting.
So i hope anyone of you can help me in details, by showing me step by step from Xilinx kernel setting(for socket api) til IP and MAC setting. I will to donate all my point to anyone who could help me out of this even i know those points are not much useful ...

Thanks in advance.

You sincerely

xilinx lwip

I'm not an expert on EDK ... but i hope this document will help you

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp663.pdf

besides im working on the virtex2 pro board provided by digilent ... but as far as i know there is a function for setting the mac address in lwip but i have not set it up ... im working on it ... if i get any results, ill post it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…