Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using LWIP of Xilinx EDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

atena

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lwip xilinx

Dear all of my oversea friends in EDA Board community.

I have stucked with the LWIP with no way out for nearly 2 weeks, and really do not know what should do. Previously i found that the Xilnet and Xilsock is extremely easy to operate, but with Xilinx 10.1 ( the new upgrade one ) i have to switch to LWIP since it is the only option. I found the LWIP document from the Xilinx web site, and i have no problem regarding the SOCKET API as well as RAW API. But i'm stucking in the initial state.
I can not set up the IP and MAC address for my board Spartan 3A. The code which i found in XAPP1026 (provide by Xilinx) was not work. I suggest that the reason must due to the incompatible Library and Xilinx kernel setting.
So i hope anyone of you can help me in details, by showing me step by step from Xilinx kernel setting(for socket api) til IP and MAC setting. I will to donate all my point to anyone who could help me out of this even i know those points are not much useful ...

Thanks in advance.

You sincerely

xilinx lwip

I'm not an expert on EDK ... but i hope this document will help you

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp663.pdf

besides im working on the virtex2 pro board provided by digilent ... but as far as i know there is a function for setting the mac address in lwip but i have not set it up ... im working on it ... if i get any results, ill post it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back