Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using high-side driver for L6699

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictac

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have already design a smps with L6699 (Half-bridge LLC) . I connect directly the gate of two mosfet to the HVG & LVG pin of L6699. The output power is about 400watt . Now I want to design new smps with the output power at about 2000 watts. I want to design one high side driver for high side mosfet. I dont know how can I use the driver for mosfet? I design one circuit for it. I will send it later in this page for reviewing it. Please help me for designing high-side and low-side driver for mosfet.
Please note about pin 15 of L6699 . It was used for generating the pulse for detecting the end of dead-time . With the new form of circuit I dont know where can I connect the OUT pin of this IC ?

Regards

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back