Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB products that include 8051 MCUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigifazio

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would using a micro with an USB port on-board, I'm beginner with USB protocol and functionality, Can anybody suggest me any link when i find example ? and where i find an OCX for visual basic interfacing??

tusb3410 vb6

Silicon Laboratories offers an extensive portfolio of universal serial bus (USB) products that include 8051 MCUs and USB to UART Bridge integrated circuits.

www.silabs.com

at89c5131 usb c51

Microchip have PIC mcu with USB interface.

microchip generic usb driver +vb.net

HI

Use TUSB3410 it's a 8051 microcontroller + USB from TI in sigle low cost chip

You can also order free samples directly from TI web site

All the best

Bobi

8051 usb protocol

So you just want to implement the usb device on a FPGA board? or you also want to do the Host mode?? ;)

ezusb vb

You can also use the "EZ-USB" uC series from Cypress Semiconductor.
And if you want some VB examples, you can find them in the "USB Design by Example" book, by John Hyde.
I don't recomend that book, I didn't like it at ALL, but... it has the examples in VB for EZ-USB chips.

dpsm

8051 uart to usb

Question to bobcat1

Hi, do you know if TUSB3410 does require use of I2C EEPROM in order to load the code in 8052? Or the chip will function as USB/UART converter by default without any EEPROM connected? Does the PC require appropriate USB driver loaded too?

Thanks.

at89c5131 usb c51 code project

Use CPU ATMEL 8051 AT89C5131 USB have USB interface. see more **broken link removed**

-----------------------------------
http://www.micro4you.com

usb interface microcontroller vb net

TUSB3410 does not requires any external EEPROM to work, as you may download the firmware each time you plug it to the PC. But... it does not have any "built-in" UART-USB bridgeing. And PC does require an appropriate driver for the virtual COM port. (TI provides one).

vb 8051 usb

The TUSB3410 and AT89C5131, and other USB to RS232 bridges won't need PC side drivers if the firmware enumerates as CDC...

ez-usb vb.net

now i need a ocx usb to interface may machine whit an application in vb.net..
were i find it?

:):):)

examples +sharpusblib in +vb.net

https://www.icsharpcode.net/opensource/sharpusblib/

Check out the above project. Looks interesting but I've not used it before. I interfaced usb through standard deviceio library calls to my driver. The calls were made via managed c++ wrapper functions to make it dot-net compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back