Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am not able to see my USB drive data, but it is showing 132MB

but Drive is empty

show hidden files is selected

Try selecting hide-->apply, then unhide again. Same problem with diff. computers?

Hi,

The Pen Drive's Table of Contents has been corrupted.

So, go to the Tools in the Pen drive's property and select Check Now (Known as Scandisk in DOS and old Windows). Then, select all the check boxes and click start. This will take some time, may be 5 to 10 minutes depending upon the speed of your pen drive. And, you will have a .CHK file may in a folder named Found.000 Rename it to the file you lost it.

Don't forget to Click HELPED ME Button if this works....!

Um... I think the System Files are being Hidden. So, see the picture below and uncheck the option circled.

This happened to My cousin brother's pen drive and i did this Check Now think and we just got a DVD Video file...

If this also fails, then Flash your pen drive with the formatting option.

by doing this a folder has appeared

but i have lots of files in my Memory i want to recover them all how to do that??
if i formate all data will be lost

There is a Software called CHKMATE:
**broken link removed**

CHK-Mate recognizes the following file types by default: JPG, GIF, ZIP, CAB, EXE, DLL, OCX, WRI, BMP, DOC, PPT, XLS, PDF, HTM(L), WAV, MID, AVI, RAR, TIF and MP3.

So, if your file is of a different kind other than the above listed files, then its a quite a bit difficult.

You can manually create a file type for the CHK-Mate to recognise it, but its an trail and error method and little cumbersome also.

And, you forgot click the Helped Me button...! Because, now you are seeing your lost files and why that Free Space problem...!

hameeds01

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.