Not open for further replies.

ABDULLAH701

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am developing usb interface using pic18f4550 with micro c that just on and off LEDS and it works well with visual basic,but when I try labview VISA RAW as the control program the circuit does not respond
I tried all the examples in ni website USBRawBulkMain , USBRawControl ,interruptusb. I worte my own and the result was the same no rsponse. I performed the wizard steps to create inf file and I can see that the device is working properly from hardware manager and from and measurement and automation window.
does anybody have a simple labview VISA RAW program and firmware for pic18f4550 that just on and off LED that works and make me walk on the right way.

I used the firmware with the file mpusbapi.dll with labview and I got response from the circuit
but it seems that usb visa raw is more reliable,

I attached the descriptor file and the labview file

Best Regards,

Attachments

• project.rar
    78.4 KB · Views: 139

if it works in measurement & automation means.. it should work in labview... so pls check the protocol... ur hardware is ok

accoring to the firmware i send reprt

if(Read_buffer[0] == 2 && Read_buffer[1] == 2 &&
Read_buffer[3] == 2)

and send data to port B

PORTB = Read_buffer[2];

SO I USE CONTROL OUT WITH ARRAY BUFFER FROM (0 TO 3) TO SEND REPORT 2 2 2 AND DATA 255

USB Framework for PIC18, PIC24 & PIC32

---------- Post added at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…