Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb address filtering on at89c5131

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemuri

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
does anybody know how to prevent the at89c5131 to filter the usb adress ?
I need it to respond to any message sent by the host, whatever the address in the token packet...
thanks

And, if not, is there a microcontroler that can respond to any usb adress, but also that store the address in a register where i can be read ?

my problem is that i have to immediatly answer to the host, as if i was the peripherial device, then transmit the data via rs485 to another microcontroller. said micro needs o be like a host and regenerate the data, with the good address, and send it to a hub, where the devices are connected.

The end I can do, but first i need to read the data whatever the address, and i need to read the address and send it along with the data to the controller n°2

if anybody has an idea how to do that, and which contoler use...

Status
Not open for further replies.