Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent Help neeeded in Simple Synchronisation in OFDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed_brunel

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dvb-t synchronisation ofdm

am doing an assignment on the dvb-t synchronisation technique but i dnt knw that how to do it,thats so depressed that the topic is still not clear to me ,my teacher told me to use these matlab codes for the ofdm transmission and reception and then pass this channel to awgn or shift the signal.. and then on receiver side implement any synchronisation technique,will u be kind enough in helping me out.the code for the transmission of ofdm signal , with and without awgn is below in the first and second link respectively.
in a nutshell i want to knw the synchronisation coding for the ofdm signal which has a awgn noise.
Thanks in advance for u guys.

1- www.ece.gatech.edu/research/labs/.../tutorials/OFDM/Tutorial_web.pdf

2- faraday.ee.emu.edu.tr/eaince/gradthesis/OFDM_OVER_AWGN.pdf

I think you should modify these codes. For instance, you will change the synchronization algorithm.

dear

i know that but how ,bcz if u see the proposed algorithm on ieee website ,they are quite complicated,even if u see it on the etsi dvb-t notes u will find it difficult.

regards

Added after 54 minutes:

can any 1 tell me that how to find the modulation error ratio ,i mean i have a constellation before modulation and have a constellation after the modulation .so how can i express this in matlab.

Have you try the BERTool: A Bit Error Rate Analysis GUI ?
You can use it to calculate the BER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back