Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] urgent help needed with mikroc Code arrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
dc_old was your .hex file. dc.hex is the one I compiled. I use mikroC PRO 6.0.1

It will be better if you Zip and post the complete project files (the code which you last posted).

Hi,
I tried the dc_1.rar file it worked without blinking but the problem is that the time and date edit part are not used "commented" so I couldn't get them to work.
I tried to re install the compiler but it seems that I need a full version to compile the code sense it exceed the limit.
I attached the final code with no comments added it didn't compile correctly and the blinking problem exist
the attached are the complete project files
another question what is case sensitive mode ?!
and is there another software that I can use to compile the code rather than MikroC ?!

Attachments

• s254 - Copy.rar
    61 KB · Views: 49

Compiled code attached.

Attachments

• s254 compiled.rar
    102.5 KB · Views: 55
It worked just fine but I need to edit the code and complete my project, I can't do that with damages hex file !
is the version that U used a full version or a free version
also I went to the website Mikroc v 6.0.0 is the only version available to download
there isn't v 6.0.1 !!

- - - Updated - - -

could you give me a download link ?!

v6.0.1 is an update for v6. If you have registered version of mikroC then you can update it from Compiler Update... menu. I have registered version of mikroC v6 and I have updated it to v6.0.1

Thanks a lot you helped me and your solution worked well, now I face another problem
I need to convert array of strings that contains a number into integer
meaning I have array called char time[7]
I want to convert it to integer number so that I can apply arithmetic operation on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.