Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent!!! for final year project~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuat

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI, i am current doing my final year project and i am interested to the similar project as below, got anybody doing it before can share or any other idea can help me to improve again the project below....i am thinking to use wireless zigbee to replace the system.

This is not a video chat forum so you may use the video as additional information source but the topic should be explained in the content of the message AND with a proper title related to the content of the thread
Why should anyone waste 10 minutes to see the video in order to understand what you asking?

Alex

okok...sorry ya...next time i will take note on this....

and video links don't work on my mobile - not even visible. I wouldn't watch it if they were - as alex says.

Keith

post some details of the project you are interested in. Some detailed technical information would be useful.

Also checkout Microchip's website (Microchip Technology Inc. is a Leading Provider of Microcontroller and Analog Semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.), I think they have a project that is similar to yours..probably you could modify it to suit your requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back