Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
up to 5 volt dc to 220 volt ac dimmer circuit required .pls help

up to 5 volt dc to 220 volt ac dimmer circuit required .pls help
Hi Praveenarora
What do you mean by AC dimmer 5 volts dc to 220 volts AC ? i think you are referring to the inverter circuit , am i right ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

no dc 5 volt to ac 220 volts

- - - Updated - - -

up to 5 volt dc dimmer up to 0 volt to 220 volt dimmer from 0 volt ac to 220 volts

no dc 5 volt to ac 220 volts
Your words are confusing . you should try to talk clear to receive best answer . there is a thing in your mind but that is not in my mind . you should try to transfer it correctly . would you like to convert 5VDC to 220 V AC or you just want build a variable supply ? without clear informations i can't say anything .

AC dimmer [thyristor circuit ] not suitable for your application.

salam Praveenarora

your words are not explaining your target
i think you should tell us your goal anyway.

Ok..i guess what Praveen is trying to tell is he need a circuit where the intensity of the 220 volt bulb can be controlled with a pot connected to an ADC port and supply 5 volts DC to vary as reference. Naturally it will include a ramp generator too. There are ample circuits on the web..may be you need to search a bit...But as i know 10 volts is used as standard for light dimmers and not 5 volts.
Cheers

yes inverter circuit with variable output.As dc input very FROM 0 TO 5 volt output should also very from 0 to 220 ac

yes inverter circuit with variable output.As dc input very FROM 0 TO 5 volt output should also very from 0 to 220 ac
Humm , i got the idea ! i think you have a logic stage , which can deliver 0-5 volts out put , and i think you want with a logic system be able to control out put voltage ( AC ) from zero up to 220 V AC . right ?
If yes , you should use a two stage link converter , and then give your variable voltage to feedback pin of your driver , easily !
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…