Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown component Aprilia dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajcvhall

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have a component on my dashboard I can't seem to find. I have some suggestions via image search but that's it...( According to some website it's a tvs diode)

All help is appreciated.

Backup info: it's a dashboard from a Aprilia sr50r 2019 where the grounding bolt oxidised and caused the voltage regulator to blow. This surged through my 15A fuse and melted it together instead of braking. The blow went through my dash and destroyed 3 S1M diodes and a 100uF 35v capacitor. I missed this component on repair but second time it blew I took it off and measured 0L on both diode poles since it looks like one.
IMG_20210816_152400.jpg

The logo is "ST" which belongs to ST Microelectronics.
I did a search for "ST FUN SMD" on Google and it found a reference to it on the ST web site. The data sheet is available there and it lists all the devices in that family and the codes on them, including 'FUN'.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back