Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to find "Create Far Field reprot" under HFSS -> results

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983.mon

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

I am using HFSS V.11.
In order to generate out the S-parameters, gain and VSWR, I was unable to find "Create Far field report" under
HFSS-> results as attached picture. any idea ? Did I miss out any steps ? I had done solution Data steps and Analyze all after I have drawn my design. Please advise. Thank you.

Mon

Attachments

• project2_nofarfield.jpg
    project2_nofarfield.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 352

Re: Unable to fund "Create Far Field reprot" under HFSS -> results

try to create radiation boundary first.

Hi..

I have done that. Please refer to the attached picture.
need your advise.

Attachments

• project2_nofarfield.jpg
    project2_nofarfield.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 715

as i can see that there is a radiation boundary created but no radiation setup defined! look for the project manager tree, there you shall find a radiation (setup). In the pic above look for the same in the left side of the screen. Right click on the same and define the radiation setup, theta and phi range for the radiations calculations and least count for the same. Then after you analyze all, far field results would come as an option under results header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back