Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Ultrasonic Cleaner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTiger

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to build ultrasonic cleaner. But I don't know any info about it. Pls help me, if someone know about circuit of this project.

Utrasonic Cleaner (Assorted High Voltage Circuits):
https://www.repairfaq.org/sam/samschem.htm
As NPN power transistor you can use BU208, BU508 or similar, and if you don't have 115V you can employ a transformer with CT primary winding and step down voltage from 230/240 to 115/120 ..

Regards,
IanP

I looked into this once, to save money. The biggest problem is finding a powerful-enough ultrasound transducer. The next is mounting it to the tank effectively so that it will work.

I quickly found out that it was cheaper, and much easier, to buy a used on from eBay. There's not really much challenge, electronically, to making one so it's not a very interesting project, just difficult.

Do you really need ultrasound? What about a high frequency audio tweeter? Powerful ones can be had for little money and might do the job. Depends what you want to clean I suppose.

FoxyRick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back