Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Uipath orchestrator Api- redirect uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

atonalwilson

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Currently, I am using UiPath orchestrator API to implement sign in with UiPath action. All my implementation is based on this link. So first I connect my application with UIPath and do an HTTP call to get my authorization code. The problem, for now, is that the redirect_uri should be my application URI in order to return back to me the code. But when I tried to change the redirect URI it responds with mismatch redirect_uri. I searched on the google&uipath forum but there is not any proper answer regarding this question.

As far as I searched, UiPath Cloud has changed their authentication from basic to oAuth. Their official documentation does not provide any information on how can I authorize my application to use their API therefore also to authorize redirect_uri.

If I am not being clear about my issue, all I want is to find documentation that explains me step by step integration of UiPath Orchestrator onCloud, like for example slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back