Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two waytwo-way communication on labview using the TCP / IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminanto

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I recently made ​​a small project for my final project. System specifications are as follows:
There are two computers, for example, computer A and B. Each computer perform data acquisition temperature. then send the data to another computer acquisition. Computer A to Computer B, and B to A. And I must do it with LabVIEW.

last week I have been trying to do a two-way communication using the TCP / IP (I include the file). There are two applications that make communication VI client and server, where the application server to hear if there is request data from the client, the application server will send data to the client. successfully transmitted data is a two-way data string.

Meanwhile, for the acquisition of data, I was able to do it for each computer (I include the file too). For data acquisition by chance I menggukan arduino.

the problem is, when I combine the two-way communication between computer A and B, which sends the results of each data acquisition computer. In a few seconds there is a message: "Buffer Overflow";

I am very confusion to make a reliable two-way communication ...
I stalled for weeks for this ..

I would be very grateful for all the replies ..

Files:
Data Acquisition VI: **broken link removed**
Two-way comm Client-Server VI: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.