Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Turnstile Antenna Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishtiaq

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
turnstile antenna

I want to simulate turnstile antenna's field in matlab. Pls guide me for an early result.

Thx & GIG,

Ishtiaq

feeding turnstile antenna

If you ever simulate a simple dipole things are not complicated because turnstile antenna consists of two dipoles at 90-degree angles to each other. First dipole is connected to the main feed line, and between the feed point of the first and the second dipole is a 90-degree (1/4 wavelength section coax cable) to obtain the required phase shift between the two dipoles.

simulation+turnstile

Thanx, but my problem is that to simulate in Matlab and for that I dont have any knowledge how to formulate the radiation pattern using two 90 deg crossed dipoles. Also I want to simulate the polarization of the antenna as well. Pl help me 4 above.

Thx & GIG,

Ishtiaq

turnstile antenn

there is a book i think it is useful for u

<antenna and em modeling with matlab>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back