Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

It’s a project of recalculate old Technics tuner. Originaly tuner has UKF 65-73 MHz and after retune radio plays bad.
No chance for good stereo. Besides it doesn’t display frequency between 88-108 MHz. I removed conventer and put original connection system. After removed one of diodes at processor LC6512, tuner starts to pick range 88-95 MHz and display that freqency at the display. I have no idea what’s that range, maybe for other country. In this range tuner works only with low UKF. So I need another processor with difrent soft. New processor from North shop was to expensive. So I decided used one of my free Atmega16. Also old display was replaced in to LCD 1x16 BIG because to it’s controll we neeed more ports of microcontroller (16pin). Except that I add clock function with alarm, what was imposible at old display. At board, except Atmega we have also 3 transistors SMD, one of them was used for LED display controoling. Display when is on, the clock flash not very bright to avoid jar effect. Buttons MW LW FM are used to set clock. LW and MW I modified as there are unworthy and number of memory cells is limited to 9 (at place where I live I can find only 6 radio stations). Besides this, tuner has got all original functions plus clock with alarm.
Original text you can find athttps://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1487488.html

Status
Not open for further replies.