Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TRXQ1 a wireless communication for RS232

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkhicon

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just constructed two circuit with MAX232 and TRXQ1. My purpose is wireless communication between of Computer1(node A) and Computer2(Node B).
I built it the same at sample of datasheet on page 9 with MAX222 is replaced MAX232 and tied mode pin (number 12) of TRXQ1 to ground for broadcast mode.

Handshake: (Computer side view)
- Pin 2 on PC (RX of PC) to 14 (T1OUT of MAX 232) and then pin 11 (T1IN of MAX) to 14 of TRXQ1(RXD pin)
- Pin 3 on PC (TX of PC) to 13 (R1IN of MAX 232) and then pin 12 (R1OUT of MAX) to 13 of TRXQ1(TXD pin)
- Pin 7 (RTS of PC) <-> pin8 (R2IN), pin 9 (R2OuT) to pin 11 (RTS of TRXQ1).
- Pin 8 (CTS of PC) <-> pin 7(T2Out), pin 10 (T2IN) to pin 9 (CTS of TRXQ1)

I've checked all of signal for four lines.It's true.
When I pressed a key (Terminal on PC). I measured on TXD of TRXQ1 ,I saw signal on Ossciloscope
Continuous pressed and held key. I saw handshaking pulses on CTS of TRXQ1.

At other. I saw pulses from nRF401 varied sync with my finger which was pressed.
I think it has received radio wave.
But I don't understand that logical on data out pin (RXH pin) is stablish. :-[ and so on it has no data
Do you know these ones? Incorrection Manchester or CRC code?
Please help me as soon as possible!
Thank very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.