Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tried to install mac in lennovo ordinary laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

infoakhil

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tried to install mac in lennovo ordinary laptop
now only beep sounds when pressing any keys what to do?

when opens it shows lenevo then it shows f2 for setup and f12 for boot menu when i press these two keys beep sound occurs but no response

what to do?

Do you want to turn your Lenevo into a Macintosh?

Mac OS is a series of graphical user interface-based operating systems developed by Apple Inc. (formerly Apple Computer, Inc.) for their Macintosh line of computer systems.

i need to get ma system into previous position with windows...

I never tried to install Mac Os into a Intel based PC, not even in my wildest dream. So I have no experience how far the installation process has damaged your file system, boot record etc. The symptom that you are experiencing means two things:-
1. Only the master boot record is damaged. If that is the case , good news - your files will be back.
or
2. Needs fresh installation.

Is there any system restor CD associated ?(came with your laptop at the time of purchase). In that case place that CD into the drive and reboot. Follow the instructions and you will get your old OS back.
Things will be different if there is no system recovery CD. With a windows installation CD try to recover your OS. If you need a fresh installation - apart from windows installation CD you will need lots of drivers (for Display, bluetooth,wireless network, sound card etc) and letest patches for H/Ws. Download all the drivers you may need from Lenevo site.

Thanks.
If you think this board is helpful just click the "helped me" button

Status
Not open for further replies.