Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transmit and receive (please help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weis Guy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is the GENERAL CONCEPT of a simple project.

The concept of this simple project is to extend a switch using a long range transmitter onto a receiver..The transmitter will have switches with 4 different codes (in every switch for it will not affect the other switches) in it (maybe i'll be using a PIC) then in the receiver are also 4 output. Each will be activate from the transmitter.

What are ur suggestion in implementing this kind of simple project?What should I use in transmitter and in receiver?

I can't really get what you wanna do. I suppose you want to control 4 loads remotely ussing switches. If so, you may use an RF transmitter-receiver set or perhaps you may use a phone line for really remote loads with DTMF.

Good Luck

You can simply send the data as a single byte. The receiver will then decode it and turn on the respective output.

any circuit that would possibly be used with this?any links?

what about a sample circuit that uses RF that can switch a device using RF signals!ü

thats is kol but u still need to encode and decode the siognal
and for that pupose u need dtmf encoder
5089 is TX and 8870 is the RX

Added after 1 minutes:

link is www.epanorama.net/links must visit that one

Hi,
I made a project like this, and here you are what you should do.
1) You should have an encoder and a decoder to control the 4 different loads.
2) You should have a transmitter and receiver, whatever it's RF, IR or laser.

I have schematic for all these TX/RX, if you want them, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back